Download Call for Papers in PDF here.
In order to reduce the impact of climate change, while maintaining social prosperity as a priority, the broad themes of green energy and networking are vital for ensuring a balance between economic growth and environmental sustainability. In this context, growing global concern leads to the adoption of new technological paradigms, especially for the operation of future Smart Cities. The GreeNets 2018 conference aims to establish an international and multidisciplinary discussion opportunity for academic scientists, researchers and professionals.
Topics of interest include, but are not, limited to the following:
- Energy and Environment; Renewable Energy; Energy Conservation; Energy Storage Systems.
- Life Cycle Assessment, Forecasting, Pricing, Policies, Planning and Markets for Energy Systems.
- Management of Distributed Energy Resources; Energy Systems Modelling; Energy Traffic Balance.
- Smart Grids; Microgrids; Smart Homes; Smart Energy; Energy Control and Decision; Demand Response.
- Intelligent Energy Monitoring; Smart Sensors; Advanced Metering Infrastructures.
- Power, Energy and Industry Applications; Power Electronics Converters and Prototypes.
- Power Quality; Active Power Filters; Power System Stability, Reliability and Security.
- Electric Mobility; Green Vehicles; Intelligent Transportation Systems.
- Energy Efficiency in Transportation, Technology and Innovation for Railways.
- Smart Building Technologies; Green Industrial Automation and Control; New Lighting Technologies.
- Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence, Cyber Physical Systems, Data Mining, Green Cloud Computing and Big Data for Smart Cities.
- Green Wired and Wireless Communications Techniques and Protocols, Energy-Efficient Transmission Technologies, Mobile Architectures and Collaborative Networks for Smart Cities.
All registered papers will be submitted for publication by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to EAI Endorsed Transactions on Energy Web and Information Technologies (Scopus Indexed)
Full Paper Submission deadline
20 August 2018
20 September 2018
10 October 2018
Start of Conference
21 November 2018
End of Conference
23 November 2018