In order to reduce the impact of climate change, while maintaining social prosperity as a priority, the broad themes of green energy and networking are vital for ensuring a balance between economic growth and environmental sustainability. In this context, growing global concern leads to the adoption of new technological paradigms, especially for the operation of future Smart Cities. The GreeNets 2020 conference aims to establish an international and multidisciplinary discussion opportunity for academic scientists, researchers, and professionals.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI’s Mobile Compass.
We seek novel, innovative, and exciting work in areas including but not limited to:
- Energy conservation, storage systems and renewable energy
- Smart grids. Microgrids
- Electric vehicles. The impact of the electric cars on the electric grid
- Life cycle assessment,reliability and security for energy systems
- Artificial intelligence for the renewable energy
- Power electronics in power supplies.
- Power electronics and control strategies for renewable energy applications
- Power quality. Energy markets
- Models and simulation of the power systems
- Power system stability and control
- Green Cooperative Communication
- Energy-efficiency for 5G Networks
- Green communication technologies
- Signal detection technology
- Massive MIMO and Millimeter wave technologies
- MIMO communication
- Artificial intelligence
- Embedded system
- Image processing technology
- Optics Communications
- Satellite Systems, Positioning and Navigation
- Energy-efficient Protocols and Networking
- Wireless Ad hoc/Mesh Networks
- Opportunistic Networks
- Network security
- Green cloud computing
- Energy awareness in Big Data Processing and Storage
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- Wireless Mesh Networks
- Ad Hoc Networks
All registered papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to one of the following:
Community Review is a service offered to Program Committees and submitting Authors of all EAI conferences designed to improve the speed and the quality of the review process.
Abstracts of all authors who opt in to Community Review during submission will be published and available for Bidding here.
Full Paper Submission deadline
2 December 2019
13 January 2020
20 February 2020
Start of Conference
23 May 2020
End of Conference
24 May 2020