News! Extended deadline for GreeNets 2017:
Full paper submission deadline: 31 August 2017
Notification deadline: 30 September 2017
Camera ready deadline: 22 October 2017
Do not miss your chance to submit your paper for GreeNets 2017!
4th EAI International Symposium on Green Communications and Networking
Over the last decade, communications and networking have seen exponential growth. Future networks are characterised by massive deployment of base stations/access points which also requires scaling up the backbone network capacity. All these devices and equipment will consume more power and will result in undesired rise in carbon dioxide (CO2) emission. Since global warming and climate change have been a growing worldwide concern, researchers are focusing on designing green networks comprising of energy efficient equipment, devices and techniques. The challenge is to reduce the power consumption without compromising various performance metrics. This conference will explore and explain the scope and challenges of designing, building, and deploying green networks.
The conference invites original technical papers that were not previously published and are not currently under review for publication elsewhere. Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Green wireless network architecture design
- Green multiple access schemes
- Energy saving via caching techniques
- Green communication protocols
- Green modulation schemes
- Energy efficient routing protocols
- Physical layer techniques for energy efficiency
- Energy efficient design of mmWave communications
- Energy efficient Device to Device (D2D) communications
- Green backhauling architectures
- Energy efficient MAC protocols
- Energy-aware design for small cells and HetNets
- Energy Efficient algorithms and scheduling techniques
- Green massive MIMO techniques
- Green Radio Resource Management Techniques
- Cross-layer energy efficiency optimization
- Security in green mobile communication networks
- Energy efficient cell selection and user association
- Cooperative green communications
- Energy efficient smart city
- Green network measurement and monitoring.
- Green Cloud-Heterogeneous Radio Access Network (C-HRAN) desing
- Standardisation for green communications and networking
- Energy efficient and secure implementation of cryptographic protocols
- Lightweight cryptography
- Selected papers will be invited to publish in the EAI Endorsed Transactions on Energy Web and in the special issue of EAI Transactions on Intelligent Communication Protocols and Algorithms.
- The event is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organisation devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT.
- All accepted papers will be submitted for publication in Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world's largest scientific libraries.