you are all invited to enjoy walking tour "Emblematic Valencia" which is organized on 27th June. The tour starts at 5pm!
Find more information here.
The 3rd EAI International Conference on Green Communications and Networking
Global warming and climate change have been a growing worldwide concern. Six sources, i.e., transportation, power,buildings, industry, agriculture and forestry, and land use, have been identified as major contributors to the rise of global carbon dioxide (CO2). The mobile industry is seen as a potential enabler to reduce greenhouse gases contributed by these six sources provided that appropriate measures are implemented. On the other hand, the mobile industry itself will also contribute to CO2 emission through network operations, mobile equipments, etc. To meet the requirement of lowcarbon economy development, it is necessary to reduce the operation expenditure or energy consumption of mobile networks, while maintaining acceptable quality of service. This conference will explore and explain the scope and challenges of designing, building, and deploying GreenNets. In this regard, the conference aims to establish a forum to bring together research professionals from diverse fields including green mobile networks, system architectures, networking & communication protocols, applications, test-bed and prototype, traffic balance and energy-efficient cooperation transmission, system and application issues related to GreeNets.
The conference invites original technical papers that were not previously published and are not currently under review for publication elsewhere. Topics include, but are not limited to:
Communications and Networking: Communication techniques and protocols for GreeNets Energy-efficient transmission technologies based on the cooperation communication Scalable and flexible energy efficiency mobile network architectures, deployments, and applications
Energy-efficient network architecture & protocols: Scalability and mobility issues in energy efficiency cross-layer design MAC Protocols and QoS Designing for mobile networks
Systems and Technology: Transactions and workflows in green mobile networks Adaptability and stability of green mobile networks Mobile and multimedia supported green mobile networks Experimental and test bed studies for energy efficiency mobile networks, simulation tools
Energy-efficient management: Energy-efficient traffic balance, cooperation and management Distributed energy efficiency resource management techniques Protocols for cooperative management and control
- Selected papers will be invited to publish in the EAI Endorsed Transactions on Energy Web and in the special issue of EAI Transactions on Intelligent Communication Protocols and Algorithms.
- Selected papers will be invited to a Special Issue on Green Communications and Networking 2016 in: International Journal ACM/Springer Mobile Networks & Applications (MONET): http://www.springer.com/engineering/signals/journal/11036
- All accepted papers will be submitted for publication in Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world's largest scientific libraries
- The event is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organisation devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT.
- The proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: Elsevier (EI), Thomson Scientific (ISI), Scopus, Crossref, Google Scholar, DBLP.